Sunday, June 5, 2011

Suns-Day

Well, it's Sunday, which means 1/6th of my trip is gone :( I love it here! I really like all the friends I'm making (unfortunately no locals). I'm excited to see what the next 5 weeks bring.

I had one goal today. To find a CD store and buy 2 CDs. I think I'm gonna fail. I really really like the music here. Its all I can listen to. Although they do play a lot of American music here. Lady Gaga, Rhianna, Katy Perry, Taio Cruz, Kid Cudi, ect. Anything you can think of really. I went to get lunch down the street today and they were playing Wham! "Wake me up before you Go-Go"

SPEAKING OF LUNCH! haha, today I had chorizo con pan (bread). It was 9 pesos which is $2.25! The prices of all the popular Argentinian food amazes me. Empanadas never cost more than $1 and they are delicious. They're dough wrapped around chicken or beef with onion, sometimes eggs, or olives, they can really have anything in them. Delicious! Or, as my host mom Corina would say, "yummy yummy!!"

Well, I got homework for class tomorrow, ¡chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment