I only have a week left in Argentina :(
There is still a lot that I want to do before I leave. Nothing specific but I keep wishing I had more time here to do whatever I want. 6 weeks hasn't been long enough, but I do miss my friends and family. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to come back! haha
This coming week, we have an essay due on Monday, a presentation on Tuesday, and then 2 finals on Thursday I think. I'm going to be very busy. But we have a Tango lesson later in the week as well so that will be fun!
I really like Soda Stereo. They're an Argentine band. I think I talked about them in an earlier post as well but I just cant stop listening to them! Watching the videos of their concerts is really interesting because they're just ridiculous! The fans are insane! Our teacher said she went to one of their concerts here in 2007 and it was an incredible experience. Thousands of people all squished into a stadium jumping around. I think it would be fun to go to a concert. Unfortunately, the bands main member was in a bad car accident last year and now is in a coma.
Here's a video of one of their concerts! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QShrK0SZ9BU&feature=fvst
I've decided that I'm going to buy the 6th Harry Potter book in Spanish while I'm here too. I'm gonna try to read it on the plane if I can.
This is a video from the estancia (ranch). Its one of the gauchos racing toward the ring on the wire! (sorry for the quality)
I wonder what Diagonally will translate like in Spanish, sounds like something fun to read. We miss you a bunch.
ReplyDelete